Hotel Receivership & Asset Management
Let American Hospitality Management, Inc.’s 170+ combined years of experience in the hospitality management, hotel management, asset management and hotel receivership assist you in your time of need. American Hospitality Management, Inc. has proven experience with Marriott, IHG, Hilton, Choice Hotels, Best Western, Wyndham Worldwide hotel brands and independent hotels.
American Hospitality Management, Inc. is ready to review your Court Order and to assist you with your Asset Management needs and to help preserve and create value for your asset.
As Receiver, American Hospitality Management, Inc. will notify the hotel brand/franchise, vendors, lessees and all interested parties of the Receivership status. The asset will undergo a thorough physical inspection to determine immediate needs and which needs can be postponed. Members of all American Hospitality Management’s various disciplines will be involved in the transition. This includes human resources, payroll, accounts payable, accounting, operations and our senior executives.
American Hospitality Management, Inc. has a reputation for providing detailed financial and auditing reports. Our attention to detail is reflected in the following:
- Assist in protecting the brand/franchise
- Inspect hotel and interview on-site management, help secure operations and physical integrity
- Manage any outstanding tax issues; state, local and occupancy
- Manage any pre-takeover claims and/or insurance issues
- Implement a financial strategy to help increase revenues and decrease costs
- Implement marketing strategies to better position the hotel
- Provide progress reports of hotel operations
- Work hand-in-hand with a pre-selected Broker for the sale of the asset
Contact one of our Principals to get your asset under control:
Don Schappacher, President
Phone: 231-627-4873 Ext. 104
Fred Kindell, Senior Vice President
Phone: 231-627-4873 Ext. 105
Chris Godfrey, Sr. Regional Vice President
Phone: 231-627-4873 Ext. 106